Tuesday, February 16, 2010

chemo round 2

24 hours into the second round of chemo. Fun stuff. I'm not feeling nearly as badly as I did two weeks ago at this time. Probably due to the fact that I'm not offloading ten tons of narcotics while onloading all the chemo poison. I'm not exactly up to running around the block though.

I'd really like to write more to record all my thoughts for posterity. Just not much comes to mind at the time.

I am excited about my upcoming trip to Orlando and Disney with Connor and to see my mom. I think I'll be physically up for it and I do look forward to the warm weather. Also working on planning the european vacation. It's a logistical problem to be sure. First we have to confirm the dates then figure out where to fly to first and then how to get from place to place and where to stay and what to eat. I wish we could do it more "seat of the pants" but I'm sure that would result in massive frustration in the end. We know we want to be in Edinburgh for the end of the trip so that we can catch the festivals there in August.

I've gotten some massive tomes from the library to read so that's keeping me busy as well. Thanks for all the good thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. We are excited about your trip to Disney as well. Hope it warms up by then.

    I think you will find that a guided tour is the best thing in Europe. You don't have to worry about luggage and where you are going. Otherwise, you spend half your time wonder how to get where you want to go, language, exchange rates, luggage, transportation, etc. Going on a guided trip eliminates all of that for you. Get a GOOD travel agent and let them do the work.

    ReplyDelete