March 1 has come and gone and the old man didn't exactly come in like a lion. So I guess that's good. It's actually sunny today here in the great white north. Yippee!
I did have to start out the month with another chemo treatment. That's never fun. Actually this one seems to be characterized by a most wicked case of hiccups that I can't seem to make go away no matter what I try. And those tend to make it impossible to sleep which makes me grumpy and otherwise irritable. Ah, well, could be much much worse.
Aside from that crazy symptom just the usual fatigue and nausea. If form holds, they will all improve over time so that by this weekend I should feel pretty decent. I guess i'll take it. Dr. Hantel seemed encouraged this week by the CEA scores and reduced pain. He's optimistic that this might actually work for a while.
I'll write more as I feel better. Right now I'm sure I've bored you to tears. Ho hum.
Always encouraging to hear that your pain is decreasing.
ReplyDelete