I've decided to start a blog. Whoopee! Since I'm new at this please be patient and gentle with me. I suppose I'll just start writing about whatever I fancy when I sit down at the computer. And it's clear I just watched an English film since I used the term "fancy" as a verb.
I'll be back...
Your plans for a summer vacation trip with family to Europe sounds great. After last 5 years visiting Doctors, you certainly need and deserve a change.
ReplyDeleteHowever a change in Doctors or second opinions may be worth considering again.
Your 4 day Trip to Mayo Clinic two weeks ago for Pain Relief was a frustrating waste of time.
This week, the reappearance of Cancer is very bad news. Now perhaps a return trip to Mayo with updated info & focus on your Cancer may be worth considering. I would gladly return to help with things.
Some new medical treatments somewhere along with Lots of prayers may provide for some miracles.
Love to all & God bless.